Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Salary By State
Certified registered nurse anesthetist.
Psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner salary by state. A nurse practitioner np is an advanced practice registered nurse aprn classified as a mid level practitioner. Learn how to become a nurse practitioner including the highest paying specialties educational paths and how nps are changing the healthcare field. The rules governing nurse practitioners vary from state to state but typically include such tasks as performing physical. Nurse practitioner careers in depth.
A nurse practitioner is trained to assess patient. A mental health professional is a health care practitioner or community services provider who offers services for the purpose of improving an individuals mental. Psychiatric mental health registered nurses work with individuals families groups and communities. Choose from a variety of online nurse practitioner programs to help advance your clinical nursing education and prepare to work in a specific np field.
Psychiatric technicians and aides care for people who have mental illness and developmental disabilities. Psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners pmhnps are advanced practice registered nurse specialists who assess and diagnose mental health issues and who offer. Bureau of labor statistics. Updated march 31 2017 with may 2016 bls data.
Psychiatric mental health nursing is a specialty within nursing. Salary data for this set was sourced from us.
- Telehealth Services For Mental Health
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Salary Florida
- Mental Health Continuing Education Seminars Chicago
- Varcaroliss Canadian Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Canadian Edition
- Mental Health Clinic Of Passaic Lexington Avenue Passaic Nj
- Mental Health Technician Certification
- Mental Health Stigma Canada Statistics
- Oasis Center For Mental Health
- Mental Health Montgomery Al
- Mental Health Technician Certification California