Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Salary
Psychiatric mental health registered nurses work with individuals families groups and communities.
Psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner salary. The highest paying nursing jobs are. Updated march 31 2017 with may 2016 bls data. Bureau of labor statistics. Certified registered nurse anesthetist.
A mental health professional is a health care practitioner or community services provider who offers services for the purpose of improving an individuals mental. Visit payscale to research psychiatric nurse practitioner np salaries by city experience. A nurse practitioner is trained to assess patient. Psychiatric mental health nursing is a specialty within nursing.
The average salary for a psychiatric nurse practitioner np is 101135. Nursing is without a doubt one of the fastest growing careers in the united states. Apply to advanced mental health practitioner jobs now hiring on indeedcouk the worlds largest job site. Salary data for this set was sourced from us.
The following is a list of requirements for nurse practitioners by state. One of the advantages of working. What do psychiatric and mental health nurses do.
- Ocean Mental Health Services Toms River Nj
- South Lane Mental Health Jobs
- Coastal Mental Health Center Orlando
- Ms Dept Of Mental Health
- Mental Health In High School Students
- Juvenile Mental Health Facilities Near Me
- Hampton Mental Health Associates Fax Number
- Mental Health Stigma Exercises
- Navos Mental Health And Wellness Center Burien Wa
- Winchester Community Mental Health Winchester Va